New versions of XMPP clients for Apple’s mobile and desktop platforms have been released.
The stable release of BeagleIM 3.4 contains following changes
- Added support for setting MUC room avatar
- Simplified MUC room settings window
- Fixed an issue with establishing VoIP connections
- Fixed an issue with possible wrong order of messages received at the same time from the same entity
- Fixed issue with single quote to apostrophe automatic replacement in XML console
- Added timeout for presenting “composing” animation
- Fixed an issue with “Mute notifications” option not being visible
This version adds support for setting MUC room avatar.